Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Prostitute Attorneys

I'm not sure who this post is really about. Someone in this story is an idiot - one of my daughter's or her parents. The other day, one of my daughter's, who will remain anonymous, was talking with her mother about becoming an attorney. YES, we are now discouraging her pursuit of this profession. De, oops, I almost wrote her name, said she didn't think she could be the type of attorney that defended criminals but she might like to be the other kind. And then she asked, "Aren't they called prostitute attorney's?" We think she meant prosecutors. I guess I shouldn't be surprised because this is the same child who thought we were going to the mosquito rodeo. A few months ago we were in the DFW area and decided to go see the Mesquite Rodeo. Once we arrived and she realized the name was Mesquite, she told us she had been wondering what would be fun about watching mosquito races. Maybe I shouldn't complain. I'm sure she inherited this from her grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment