Sunday, February 20, 2011

Black NASCAR Drivers .....

Sarcastic, satirical humor is my obsession. In my mind, if it's somewhat offensive ... it's funny. There are limits though and a few topics I don't address but for the most part, everything is funny. It's fun to exploit our stereotypes, add a touch of truth, dabble in a little sarcasm and laugh until it hurts. That's my intent .. I hope you laugh. OUT LOUD.

It doesn’t make a difference if you’re a practicing or recovering alcoholic. I don’t care if you shoot heroin, smoke crack or dip Skoal. Maybe you’re addicted to coffee, chocolate, picking your nose or picking your butt. If you’re a stereotype ... you can bet you’ll laugh by the time you leave this blog.

If you're bulimic, keep a trash can nearby and if you're a skinhead ... well, go ahead and shoot yourself. No matter who you are or what you do to live, thrive and survive ... I hope you laugh. Suit up, this is gonna be legendary.

How come there aren't any black NASCAR drivers? ... There isn't a police car at the back of the pack.

It's never a good idea to show up at your local battered women's shelter and ask: What did you do to deserve this?

The recession has been tough. I just saw a tow truck with a sign that read: Drink and Drive, We need the business.

There are only two tools anyone will ever need: Duct Tape and WD-40. If it moves and isn't supposed to ... use tape. If it doesn’t move and should ... use WD-40.

I'm tired of having a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

There’s nothing to fear but fear itself. What a stupid statement. What about spiders, snakes, raccoons who mock me, the lead singer from Sha-Na-Na, and Chuck Norris?

Stereotypes make me laugh because I wonder how they develop. Are they based on some level of truth that gets exploited or are they made up myths and urban legends. Either way, they make me laugh. Mainly because I'm a stereotype.

Since I’m a history buff …. I’ll find you more interesting when you’re dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment