Friday, July 9, 2010

Boycott Buffett Concert

Jimmy Buffett is an idiot - another left-wing musician who thinks he can solve the world's problems by singing a few songs. Don't get me wrong, I like his music and have several CD's. I was 15 the first time I saw him in concert and have since seen him perform many times. But he's trying to transform his musical platform into a political one. The following is a quote from a recent interview Buffett gave to Associated Press:

Buffett, a supporter of President Barack Obama, said the roots of the spill lie with the administration of former President George Bush, which was often criticized for being too cozy with the petroleum industry.


"To me it was more about eight years of bad policy before (Obama) got there that let this happen. It was Dracula running the blood bank in terms of oil and leases," he said. "I think that has more to do with it than how the president reacted to it."

OK, is it me or did he blame the oil spill on a political administration? How stupid! Whether the previous administration was Republican or Democrat is irrelevant. NO ONE from the White House climbed onto the Horizon and blew it up. HEY, BUFFETT! The oil spill was caused by an explosion NOT a politician.

So I guess his concert this weekend is going to turn into a liberal political rally instead of a concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment