Wednesday, September 23, 2009

DON'T SPANK YOUR KIDS

My parents didn't believe in spanking! I'm sure you're thinking, "well that's what happened." Don't judge them! They did what they thought was right in the eyes of the Lord. No spanking! My grandfather was a cop so he had access to all kinds of cool gadgets. My parents were the first to have a handheld taser! You guessed it, no spanking but when we got out of line it was electrocution time! I still remember saying something sarcastic to my mom and from nowhere, out of the blue, my dad zapped me from behind. With my body convulsing on the floor, and my mom saying "hit him again!" I realized some things just aren't worth it. So it you're having problems with your kids, let me know. I'll send you the info to order your very own taser. Three easy payments of $29.95.

1 comment:

  1. When mom reads this she's gonna taser you and I am gonna laugh. And by the way, I remember a few spankings.

    ReplyDelete