Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Freezer Deserves a Light

Here are a few random thoughts about random things that occasionally pop into my head.

1. Bad decisions make good stories.

2. Nothing is worse than the moment during an argument when you realize you're totally wrong.

3. I wish I could take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was a kid.

4. Was learning cursive really necessary?

5. Obituaries would be a lot more exciting if they told you how the person died.

6. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

7. What can come after Blue Ray?

8. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my 150 page book that I swear I did not make any changes to.

9. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring and when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

10. I hate leaving my house looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste of cool clothes and a good hair day!

11. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call (Abel Cerda and Doug Donaldson).

12. I think the freezer deserves a light as well, don't you?

13. I hate it when you buy a new shirt and discover halfway through the day you forgot to pull off the sticker that has the size. Why don't the idiots we work with tell us these things?

No comments:

Post a Comment