Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Can't Dance

Eating lunch today at Five Guys with Shirley, Delaney and Ashlyn. Somehow we started talking about ballet. I was reminded of my ballet career. Shocking I know but I did have a brief ballet career. I was cast in Mobile Ballet's performance of Sleeping Beauty and another company's performance of the Nutcrakcer paying in South Mississippi. No sure why I thought it was important to let you know I was in two ballet's; I guess you needed to picture me in tights.

Five Guys has the best burgers. Well, maybe not the best but they're pretty good. I enjoyed Sleeping Beauty more than the Nutcracker. I'm glad my dance career was short lived. Five Guys has good fries, also. I can't believe Florida won today because of two bad penalties called against Arkansas on the game-tying drive. Auburn lost to Kentucky and the Tide ran over the Gamecocks. Purdue upset Ohio State! What a day. No ballet dancing just football. Maybe I can tryout again. It's almost time for the Nutcracker!

No comments:

Post a Comment